알제리 하고 항국
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I LOVE KOREA
arabic english islame EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 am by Admin

» my dishes from algerian kitchen
arabic english islame EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 pm by Admin

» busan___부산
arabic english islame EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 pm by Admin

» download file from islamhouse
arabic english islame EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

» arabic english islame
arabic english islame EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm by Admin

» allah's names
arabic english islame EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Admin

» some website for islam
arabic english islame EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:45 pm by Admin

» see a truth about palestine
arabic english islame EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm by Admin

» quraan el kora'an
arabic english islame EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:30 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:36 pm

arabic english islame

Go down

arabic english islame Empty arabic english islame

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

From those around I hear a Cry
أسمع بكاءًا من أولئك الذين هم من حولي

A muffled sob, a Hopeless sigh
بكاء مكتوم ... تنهده يائسة

I hear their foot steps leaving slow
أسمع خطوات نعلهم ترحل ببطء

And then I know my soul must Fly
وبعد ذلك أعرف روحي يجب أن تطير

A chilly wind begins to blow
ريح باردة تبدأ بالنفخ

within my soul , from Head to Toe
بداً من روحي ... من الرأس إلى أصابع القدم

And then, Last Breath escapes my lips
وبعد ذلك ... يهرب نفسي الأخير من شفاهي

It's Time to leave, And I must Go
لقد حان وقت الرحيل ... ويجب أن أذهب

So, it is True But it's too Late
إذاً ... هذه حقيقة لكن عرفتها متأخرأً جدا

They said : Each soul has its Given Date
قالوا : كلّ روح لها يومها الموعود

When it must leave its body's core
ويجب عليها أن ترحل من صميم جسمه

And meet with its Eternal Fate
و أواجه مصيري الأبدي

Oh mark the words that I do say
أوه أنتبه لما سأقوله جيداً ( ضع تحته خط )

Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day
من يعرف ؟ فربما يكون غداً يومك

At last , it comes to Heaven or Hell
أخيرا ... فربما جنه أو نار

Decide which now, Do NOT delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Come on my brothers let's pray
فتعالوا يا إخواني ... دعونا نصلي

Decide which now do not delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Oh God Oh God I can not see
يا إلهي!!! يا إلهي!!! أنا لا أستطيع الرؤية

My eyes are Blind ! Am I still Me
عيوني عمياء !!! هل حقاً مازلت هنا ؟

Or has my soul been led astray
أو أن روحي ضللت

And forced to pay a priceless Fee
والآن إجباري أن ندفع الثمن

Alas to Dust we all return
من تراب لتراب نعود

Some shall rejoice, while others burn
البعض سيبتهجون ... بينما آخرين يحترقون

If only I knew that before
فقط لو عرفت ذلك قبل ذلك

The line grew short , and came my Turn
نما الخط لفترة قصيرة ... وجاء دوري

And now , as beneath the sod
والآن ... وأنا تحت في القبر

They lay me with my record flawed
يضعونني بسجلي

They cry, not knowing I cry worse
فالناس يبكون ... ولا يعرفون بأنني أبكي أسوء من هم

For , they go home , I face my God !
فهم يذهبون إلى البيت ... بينما أنا سوف أواجه ربي وأكون بين يديه

Oh mark the words that I do say
أوه أنتبه لما سأقوله جيداً ( ضع تحته خط )

Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day
من يعرف ؟ فربما يكون غداً يومك

At last , it comes to Heaven or Hell
أخيرا ... فربما جنه أو نار

Decide which now, Do NOT delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

Come on my brothers let's pray
فتعالوا يا إخواني ... دعونا نصلي

Decide which now do not delay
قرر الآن ... ولا تؤخر

هذا النشيد الجميل الذي يصلح ملف دعوي لغير الناطقين باللغة العربية

"The body of the ancestral totem, the taboo of the living ones, had to be consumed after his death,in order better to assimilate his personality."

" The confidence inspiring realization of the millions throughout the world who answer the five daily calls to prayer- attracted me from the first"

" After reading the Holy Quran I coudn't help but see that here I found the true faith"

وكان لابد من أكل جسم الطوطم بعد موته ، وهو الذي كان محرما أثناء حياته، من أجل امتثال شخصيتة بشكل أفضل. (الطوطم هو حيوان أو نبات يتخذ كرمز مقدس في بعض الثقافات البدائية).

في البداية كان الشئ الذي جذبني هو علمي بوجود الملايين من الناس عبر العالم يستجيبون لأذان الصلاة خمس مرات في اليوم وهو الشئ الذي يبعث على الثقة.
ثم بعد أن قرأت القرآن الكريم لم يسعني إلا أن أرى أنني هنا قد وجدت الدين الحقيقي.

أذكار الصباح والمساء
The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’ (Remembrance)

1. بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم (ثلاث مرات) [رواه الترمذي]
“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].
2. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. (ثلاث مرات) [مسلم].
“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].

3. "قل هو الله أحد" ثلاثا, "قل أعوذ برب الفلق" ثلاثا , "قل أعوذ برب الناس" ثلاثا. [أبو داود و الترمذي و النسائي].
Recite Chapter 112 (Three times), Chapter 113 (Three times), and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].
4. آية الكرسي "الله لآ إله إلا هو الحي القيوم" [النسائي في عمل اليوم و الليلة]
Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255, Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].

5. "أمسينا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة , وخير ما بعدها , و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها , رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر , رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار , و عذاب في القبر" و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله". [مسلم].
“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the mornin “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].6. " اللهم بك أصبحنا وبك أمسينا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك النشور " و إذا أمسى فليقل " اللهم بك أمسينا وبك أصبحنا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك المصير" [الترمذي و أبن ماجه].
“O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].
7. "اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم". [أبو داود و الترمذي]
“O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].
8. "اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في الدنيا و الآخرة , اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في ديني , ودنياي , و أهلي , و مالي , اللهم أستر عوراتي , و آمن روعاتي , اللهم احفظني من بين يدي , و من خلفي , و عن يميني , و عن شمالي , و من فوقي , و أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي". [أبو داود و النسائي و ابن ماجه].
“O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud, An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].
9. "لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير" (مائة مره). [متفق عليه].
“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

10. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام , و كلمة الإخلاص , و على دين نبينا محمد r و على ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفاً مسلماً و ما كان من المشركين. [رواه أحمد].
“We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists, idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed]
11. يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين . [رواه الترمذي]
“O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi].

12. اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني و أنا عبدك , وأنا على عهدك و وعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي و أبوء بذنبي , فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت. [رواه البخاري]
“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].13. سبحان الله و بحمده (مائة مره) [مسلم]
“Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times).
[Muslim].

Admin
Admin

https://hanguk.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down